What is the difference between a chauffeur service and a taxi?
While both chauffeur and taxis belong to the same category of transport system, they have some relevant differences:
- Chauffeur vehicles have no taximeter, so the fare agreed upon reservation is final (no surprises!);
- Licensed cars with drivers can be reserved in advance, allowing you to comfortably plan your travel;
- A chauffeur service can be booked not only for transfers to any destination, but also for long-distance travel, ceremonies, meetings, weekend trips, personalized tours around Italy, and any other need for all the time you wish;
- Services can be always personalized according to individual needs;
- For airport or train station pickups, drivers wait inside and escort you to the car while carrying your luggage.
Can the car pick me up/drop me off right in front of my house or hotel?
Of course, even if your destination is located in the city center and even on no-drive days. Gaeta Taxi Service’s vehicles have permits to circulate in Limited Traffic Zones and access dedicated lanes in all Italian cities.
How can I book a service?
There are many ways to make a reservation with Gaeta Taxi Service:
- fill out the “Contact Us” form on our website;
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call (+39) 339-3308-359 or (+39) 327-7150-013
Which methods of payment do you accept?
- Cash (Euros only);
- Bank transfer (advance payment) to: C/C IT83M0358901600010570666584
- Credit/debit card: directly on board
(Visa, V-pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express)
* ATM card payments have no additional fees.
Can I carry animals on board?
Gaeta Taxi Service loves and welcomes animals! We know travel can be stressful for pets and so we invite our clients to make all necessary arrangements to prevent their four-legged companions from soiling or damaging the interior of our vehicles.
Do fees vary according to the amount of luggage I carry?
Not at all – you can carry as many pieces of luggage as you wish! However, we kindly request you let us know upon booking how many pieces you will carry or whether you will have oversized luggage, so that we can arrange pickup with the most suitable vehicle.
Are children allowed in your cars?
Of course! Please let us know the age(s) of your children upon booking so we can install suitable car seats or booster seats. This service is free of charge.
Am I going to have to pay for toll fees or extra fees for Limited Traffic Zones/ship access?
No, they are included in the fare.
What happens if my train or flight is delayed? Will your driver wait for me? Will I have to pay extra?
We kindly request you let us know if the train or airplane you boarded is delayed, so that our driver can change the pickup time accordingly with no extra charge. If you are unable to notify us, we will wait for you up to 90 minutes free of charge, then will apply an extra fare of 10-30 Euro per hour.
Can I have a car with chauffer at my disposal for an entire weekend?
Of course, as long as you wish! Contact us, and together we will find the best solution to your needs.
How can I contact the driver should problems arise?
For any service-related communication you can reach us at (+39) 339-3308-359 and (+39) 327-7150-013.
Can I change or cancel a reservation?
Naturally! For more information on how to go about changing or cancelling your reservation without incurring in extra fees, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Does the driver speak English?
All our drivers understand and speak English. Gaeta Taxi Service also offers phone support in English by calling (+39) 327-7150-013. Last but not least, our Additional Services include English-speaking personal assistants and tour guides, whom you can request upon reservation.
Any other questions?
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (+39) 339.33.08.359 o (+39) 327.71.50.013